Have a custom-designed mermaid tail that fits your favourite colour scheme, your style, or your mersona! No other merfolk will have a tail that is like yours! To have your custom tail designed, simply follow these steps:
- Select your style of tail from the dropdown.
- Want to add fins or vinyl? See below to add them separately to your cart!
- Input your measurements (measure three times, just in case!)
- Add your tail to the cart, along with any additions, and pay online.
Once you have paid, send your sketched tail design to me with your order number:
- Download your tail chart below to sketch out your dream tail design. Email your tail design along with any inspiration with your order number.
- I’ll acknowledge that your order has been received, confirm your tail design, and get started on the artwork for your design.
- Please note – I will not copy another tail design from another tail maker. Let’s keep it unique and creative and make it the only one out there!
- Once you have approved your design (this may take some weeks) your tail will be sent to print, sewn and sent to you!
Please read our safety information before purchasing your mermaid tail!
Get your tail charts below. Use pencils, markers, paint, or colour in Photoshop – the option is yours!
Add side fins, a dorsal or vinyl to your order:
This is a fabric tail skin ONLY! Monofin NOT included.
- Hand-crafted swimmable fabric tail
- Made from scuba knit fabric
- Side zipper included in fluke to insert monofin/vinyl easily.
- Printed & produced in South Africa
Please note these custom tails are made to order. Design time is 2 working weeks (Monday to Friday) with 2 design changes maximum. Designs will not be copied from existing tails. The estimated manufacturing time is 6 working weeks once the design is approved.
This tail is to be used by proficient and skilled swimmers only. It is to be used with the recommended safety-approved monofin. Other monofins or inferior quality monofins may adversely affect quality of use. Injury or death may occur with improper use. Always follow common sense swimming practices with use of this product. Always swim with a friend. Avoid swimming in areas where the water is too deep or unsafe for your swimming level, such as the ocean, rivers and open waters. Always swim in lifeguarded areas.